SupportYourBeauty.com believes that everyone is uniquely beautiful, but every person also has the exceptional responsibility to provide tender yet thorough care to their bodies.
That’s why we commit to provide our gorgeous readers with holistic skin, hair, and personal care routine tips and tricks that will help you preserve your youth, vitality, and timeless beauty.
We understand that beauty is skin deep, that's why we only trust the experts when it comes to practical, no-nonsense beauty regimens, reviews, and remedies, such as:
We put our readers at the heart of what we do. Hence, we test and curate only the most efficient procedures and products to provide a one-stop resource for your beauty needs.
And now, we want to give back to our young beauty enthusiasts, who share our passion and mission, the chance to be awarded our Support Your Beauty Scholarship program.
Who Are Eligible?
- Applicant must be a student who are currently enrolled in the high school, college or university based in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
- Applicant must have a strong passion for writing informative and interesting health and beauty articles.
How to Apply?
All you have to do is to write and submit an essay with 500 to 2000 words about your personal journey towards beauty.
It can be a skin or hair care condition that you overcame using a natural home remedy or a highly coveted product. Tell us how it helped you go through your beauty problem and how it led to a more promising future.
Or, it can be about a beauty lifestyle that you swear by and immaculately follow which our readers can likewise benefit from. Let us know how it helps you live life to the fullest and how others may experience the same gratification.
Before you start unleash your inner wordsmith, we suggest that you skip the boring stuff, such as general advice and cliches.
Instead, focus on actionable tips that will be of much interest to a significant number of readers. What's important is that your story emphasizes the importance of a proactive approach to beauty management and the idea that your skin and hair only deserve the best care.
Remember, your words must be valuable enough to help other people who could be going through or are interested in similar beauty issues.
Keep in mind that we’re also looking for personality, so make sure to take out general advices and cliches.
We will also base our judgment of your essay on:
- The originality of your ideas
- The feasibility of your beauty recommendations
- The creativity of your writing
Ready to weave your ideas into a powerful essay? Then follow the instructions below to apply for the Support Your Beauty scholarship.
How to Submit Your Essay
Once you have finished your essay and included all the required details, send them as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject "Your Name - Support Your Beauty Scholarship" on or before November 30, 2017.
Kindly include the following in your email:
- Your full name with address and phone number
- Name of your school
- Area of study
- Explain how this scholarship will help you achieve your personal and educational goals
- Email us using your education-related email address (.edu, .ac.uk, etc.) or submit any proof of being a student (ID card)
Please note: Because of the amount of emails we receive, we will only reply to your email if you are ineligible for the scholarship. If you do not receive any reply from us, this means your application is eligible.
Deadline Of Submission
We will pick the winning essay on December 15, 2017. The winner will receive a $1,500 which will be sent directly to your school’s Financial Aid Office or your personal Paypal account by December 20, 2017.
We’ll pick the winner based on the aforementioned factors and let you know through email.
If you’re the winner, you’ll also get the chance to be one of our paid contributors.
Don’t forget, deadline of entries is on November 30, 2017. We run our scholarship program every year.
Terms and Conditions
- We only accept one entry per student.
- We will not charge or ask for any fee from any student who wish to join the program.
- We reserve the exclusive right to use the submitted content any way it deems necessary, including marketing, branding, and/or website publishing.
- You can invite your friends to apply to our scholarship program but they must prove that they are currently students by sending us an email using their education-related email address (.edu, .ac.uk, etc.) or submitting any proof of being a student (such as student ID card).
- Submitted entries are expected, and should be, duly accomplished by the applicants.
- Any essay which shows obvious signs of plagiarism will be automatically rejected.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered and processed.
- Non-English submissions are automatically disqualified.